MHD - Arriva Morava, a.s.
Information office MHD can be found in the TIC-NCNJ.
- hand-out and replacement for ODIS chip cards
- sale of MHD bus schedules
Mon-Fri: 8:00 - 17:00, lunch break 12:00 to 13:30
Sat, Sun, holidays: closed
Tel.: (+420) 556 768 308
Visitor centre Nový Jičín
Masaryk square. 45/29
741 01 Nový Jičín
MHD administration info- Arriva Morava, a.s.
- Transport is secured thanks to 3 electric buses with AC, which ensures more comfort for the passengers.
- Option to pay for individual tickets with a contactless credit card in the MHD buses
- USB ports for charging electronic devices are available in the MHD buses
- MHD is integrated into the regional system ODIS.
- MHD zone – no. 70
- You can ask for an ODISka card in the ticket offices (bus station, MHD information office in the TIC or on the e-shop). The card takes about 21 days to make and it is possible to have it sent to your address by post. That´s why it´s necessary to ask for the card in advance. The ODISka card costs 130,- CZK and is valid for 6 years.
- Sale of season tickets is possible in buses, ticket offices and the e-shop (https://eshopmorava.arriva.cz/)